ServSafe Alcohol Online Course and Proctored Exam
Out of stock
THIS EXAM OPTION REQUIRES A PROCTOR TO BE PRESENT AT THE EXAM SITE DURING TESTING.
A Proctor is an individual who has been authorized to monitor the exam administrations per NRAEF standards. If you do not have access to a proctor, the ServSafe Alcohol Course with Primary Examination may better fit your needs.
- You will have 90 days from the start date to complete the course. The course will expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Upon purchase, an Exam Access Code will be provided for each course purchased. After completing the course, contact QRS to schedule the exam.
- A Registered ServSafe Alcohol Online Proctor or an Approved ServSafe Alcohol Instructor must also enter the Proctor Access Code before the exam can begin.
ServSafe Alcohol Online Course. In four to five hours or less, learners will receive critical knowledge on alcohol law and responsibilities, recognizing and preventing intoxication, checking identification and dealing with difficult situations. The course is self-paced and navigation is intuitive, allowing users to easily review key concepts. The course integrates audio and video, role-play activities, interactive exercises and includes a post-test to help prepare students for certification examination. A bookmark feature allows users to easily return to where they left off.
All purchases are final. Find out if you can take ServSafe Alcohol Online in your state.
- ServSafe Online Certification is not valid in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
- The course may not function properly on a tablet and is not supported at this time